Bird Of Prey Smudging Fan
- Average Dimensions: 12-15cm
- Origin: Colorado
- Feathers: Turkey, Cogue, Pheasant
- Material: Suede; Fringed Tassels
- Made with multiple feathers bound into a suede wrapped handle
- Uses: Ceremony, Ritual, Smudging and energy body practices.
- Turkey - Special Wisdom
- Pheasant - Prosperity
- Cogue - Courage, Advancement
Feathers and various birds have been used for centuries by many different cultures and for different reasons. Being ceremonial, rituals, cleansing and other spiritual practises. The fine feathers of a bird can collect fragments of energy that you are trying to clear. Native Americans give feathers as gifts, a sign of respect and honour. They even do this as a sign of personal acknowledgements.
Our dream catchers, feather and other native/tribal products have been purchased and sourced ethically, truthfully and in support of substantial living to the indigenous.