Bird Of Prey Smudging Fan
- Average Dimensions: 12-15cm
- Origin: Colorado
- Feathers: Turkey, Cogue, Pheasant, Goose
- Material: Suede; Fringed Tassels
- Made with multiple feathers bound into a suede wrapped handle
- Uses: Ceremony, Ritual, Smudging and energy body practices.
- Turkey - Special Wisdom
- Pheasant - Prosperity
- Cogue - Courage, Advancement
- Goose - Safe return & Love in home
Feathers and various birds have been used for centuries by many different cultures and for different reasons. Being ceremonial, rituals, cleansing and other spiritual practises. The fine feathers of a bird can collect fragments of energy that you are trying to clear. Native Americans give feathers as gifts, a sign of respect and honour. They even do this as a sign of personal acknowledgements.
Our dream catchers, feather and other native/tribal products have been purchased and sourced ethically, truthfully and in support of substantial living to the indigenous.