Crazy Lace Agate AAA Grade Pendant #2
- Average size: Height 7cm x Length 3.2cm
- Weight: 19.6g
- Metal/Bail: Highest form of 925 Sterling Silver
- Necklace: All of our pendants are sold with a complimentary silver plated chain and gift box.
- Hardness: 6.5-7
- Composition: Silicate
- Formula: SiO 2
- Origin: Mexico
- Colour: White / Brown / Black / Grey / Pink / Golds
- Colours, shapes and sizes vary due to the nature of crystals it may look slightly different than shown in the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Ward off evil eye
- Balancing and protecting stone
- Stabilises the aura
- Eliminating and transforming negative energies
- Controls the energy flow of the body
- Is the source of our ideas, dreams, and visions.
Psychological & Mentally
- Absorbing emotional pain
- Concentration stone
- Useful for any kind of trauma
- Promotes inner stability, composure and maturity
- Security and self-confidence
- Helps overcome depression and despair
- Absorbs emotional pain
- Encouraging the speaking of one's own truth
- Assists ADHD
- Increases energy
- Beneficial for the eyes
- Improves tissue metabolism
- Elasticity of blood vessel walls and prevents varicose veins
- Reduce the symptoms of epilepsy
- Guards against sleepwalking
- Third eye
Where and how to use:
- Cleanse regular
- Placed on the forehead is generally effective in fever
- Absorbs emotional pain, especially when worn as jewellery over the heart or throat.
Crazy Lace Agate is called the Laughter Stone, or "Happy Lace." It is associated with sunny Mexican fiestas and dancing, and brings joy to those who wear it. [Eason, 305] It is not a stone of protection, but of support and encouragement, elevating thoughts and promoting optimism. Its graceful design, in random lacy patterns, creates a circular flow of energy, stimulating for the mind and attitude.
Disclaimer: all of our crystals are ethically sourced, they are fully cleansed with white sage, we infuse them with reiki and they are played over powerful and high vibrational mantras before dispatch. Please note that all crystals, minerals, rock and fossils are a natural product from mother earth and are rarely perfect, this means that we try to capture as many angles on our products as possible.