Desert Sage Smudge Stick
- Average size: 8-10cm
- Origin: Mexico
- Scent: Strong
- Colours, shapes and sizes vary, due to the nature of this item it may look slightly different as to what is shown in the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Clears negative energy
- Boosts intuition, dream state and meditation
- Astral projection and divination
- You can use this to cleanse crystals and antiques
- Use to prepare for a ceremony or ritual
- Cleanses and offers healing when drunk as tea
- Use to ask for higher guidance
- Lifts emotions
- Natural antibacterial
- Helps against anxiety and depression
- Feng shui
- Opens inner ear
- Aura cleansing
Smudging is a ceremony practiced by various cultures around the world. This ceremony involves the burning of a smudge stick, which is a bundle of dried herbs, most commonly white sage. The smudging employed by New Age movements is based on a Native American practice known as the Sacred Smoke Bowl Blessing, with smudging being its common name.
How to use:
- Prepare to use your smudge stick by simply lighting your smudge stick with matches or a lighter. Open windows to prepare the energy release
- Smoke will start to rise, blow out the fire and then use this lit smudge stick to begin your smudging session around the room, corners and objects, you may also use a bird of prey feather to represent air and blow the smoke in the direction your aiming for
- With intent bring in positive vibes and release any negativity that may be lurking around
- Once you have finished, you may leave this to burn out in a safe dish or abalone shell to stop the smoke, you need to dap the smudge stick into the salt/sand. Close the window to seal the new and fresh vibe.
- Note: you may also want to use the abalone as a tool to catch the herbs or ash whilst you are using smudge sticks.
Disclaimer: all of our holistic products are harvested in traditional manners. Please note that all crystals, minerals, rock and fossils are a natural product from mother earth and are rarely perfect, this means that we try to capture as many angles on our products as possible.
Good size for price and exactly how pictured!
All arrived nicely packed.
Lovely smell for smuge sticks and love the desert stones always wanted these as heard so much about them.
It smells sooooooooo good , I am really happy with it