Grass Flower ( Fossil Fern ) AAA Grade Pendant #2
- Dimensions: Height 5.5cm x Length 2.5cm
- Weight: 19.2g
- Metal/bail: Highest form of 925 Sterling Silver
- Necklace: All of our pendants are sold with a complimentary silver plated chain and gift box.
- Hardness: 5-6
- Composition: Manganese Dioxide
- Formula: MnO2
- Origin: Germany
- Colour: Yellow/Brown/Black
- Colours, shapes and sizes vary due to the nature of crystals it may look slightly different than shown in the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Balance yin-yang energies
- Self growth
- Connection to Mother Earth
Psychological & Mentally
- Teaches you to accept yourself
- Bring significant other closer to you
- Tissue deterioration of the internal organs,
- Disorders of the kidneys, spleen, bladder, liver and stomach
Where and how to use:
- Place or wear around injury
Grass Flower also known as manganese dendrite and fossil fern stones are naturally formed siltstone dating back to the Paleozoic era that ranged from 250 to 500 million years ago. As the name implies, siltstone is a sedimentary rock that is composed of tiny rock and mineral particles that are difficult to see. Silt particles are larger than clay but smaller than sand particles. Silt is carried by water, wind, and ice and is deposited, often in enormous quantities. Under time and pressure siltstone is transformed in rock. In the process, cracks, fissures, and pores develop that may eventually be filled with minerals such as iron oxides, manganese, and others. These additives are responsible for the interesting patterns and colours in these stones.
Disclaimer: all of our crystals are ethically sourced, they are fully cleansed with white sage, we infuse them with reiki and they are played over powerful and high vibrational mantras before dispatch. Please note that all crystals, minerals, rock and fossils are a natural product from mother earth and are rarely perfect, this means that we try to capture as many angles on our products as possible.