- Average size: 15g
- Origin: Mexico
- Scent: Earthy
- Colours, shapes and sizes may vary due to the nature of this item it may look slightly different than the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Abalone not included
- Shamanic practises
- Aids arthritis
- Helps with hay fever and allergies
- Stomach ulcers, colic, constipation
- Calms asthma, convulsions, arthritis-like pain (rheumatism), and whooping cough.
- It is also used to trigger vomiting, cause sleepiness (sedation), reduce pain, and increase interest in sexual activity
In the Bible's Book of Genesis, mandrake root helps Rachel conceive Jacob, and in Greek mythology, Circe and Aphrodite are thought to use it as an aphrodisiac. But its powers are not only mythical: a member of the nightshade plant family, mandrame contains hallucinogenic and narcotic alkaloids. Often used by Native Americans/Shamans.
How to use:
Precautions: Mandrake is toxic to humans and animals. The safest way to use Mandrake is in dried form, as a talisman or charm. Keep away from children, pets, or others who might mistake the roots for food.
Disclaimer: all of our holistic products are ethically harvested in traditional manners. Please note that all crystals, minerals, rock and fossils are a natural product from mother earth and are rarely perfect, this means that we try to capture as many angles on our products as possible.