Merlinite Dendritic Agate AAA Grade #11
- Average Dimensions: Height 7.8cm x Length 3.4cm
- Average Weight: 17g
- Metal/Bail: Highest form of 925 Sterling Silver
- All of our pendants are sold with a complimentary silver plated chain and gift box.
- Hardness: 6.5-7
- Composition: Silicon Dioxide, Iron Maganese
- Formula: SiO₂
- Origin: Brazil
- Colour: Colourless, Grey, White and brown
- Colours, shapes and sizes vary due to the nature of crystals it may look slightly different than shown in the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Brings abundance and good fortune
- Fullness to all areas in life
- Strong connection to the plant kingdom
- Aligns and balances all chakras
- Higher consciousness
- "Stone of plenitude"
Psychology & Mentally
- Creates a peaceful environment
- Encourages you to enjoy each moment
- Aids confusion
- See difficulties as a challenge
- Health of house plants and crops
- Heals dis-ease caused by chakra imbalances
- Resonates with blood vessels and nerves
- Overcome black lay lines / geopathic stress
Where and How to use:
- Dendrite works slowly, use for long period of time
- Place in plant pots
- Place on the side of pain
Dendrite Agate is translucent to an opaque member of the agate family that is characterized by inclusions of branch-like dendrites. It comes from the Greek word for ‘tree-like are inclusions that appear organic due to their plant-like structure. It can assist those involved in conservation projects. It’s grounding and calming energy keeps us connected to the Earth and our own roots for our growth.
Disclaimer: all of our crystals are ethically sourced, they are fully cleansed with white sage, we infuse them with reiki and they are played over powerful and high vibrational mantras before dispatch. Please note that all crystals, minerals, rock and fossils are a natural product from mother earth and are rarely perfect, this means that we try to capture as many angles on our products as possible.