Moonstone Rainbow Point Pendant
- Average Dimensions: 3.5cm-7cm
- Metal/Bail: Silver Plated
- Necklace: All of our pendants are sold with a complimentary silver plated chain and gift box.
- Hardness: 6-6.5
- Composition: Sodium Calcium, Aluminium Silicate
- Formula: NaAlSi3O8 to CaAl2Si2O8
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Colour: Creamy, White, Black (tourmaline) (or together), Blue flashes vary
- Colours, flashes, shapes and sizes vary due to the nature of this crystal it may look slightly different than shown in the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Inner goddess (stone of the goddess)
- Enhances psychic abilities
- Spiritual protection
- Blocks psychic attacks
- Protection whilst sleeping
- Lucid dreaming
- Find your path In life
- Third eye
Psychology and Mentally
- Helps through past emotional trauma
- Leadership, strength
- Making decisions
- Hope / Inspiration
- Sex / Passion
- Helps hormonal swings
- Reproductive health
- Suitable for teenagers going through body changes
- Period pains
Where and how to use:
- wearing a moonstone in a piece of jewellery during the full moon while making love would increase the chances of fertility
- Wear or carry a piece of moonstone for spiritual protection day or night time use
The dragonfly, in almost every part of the world symbolises change and change in the perspective of self realisation and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life.
The traditional association of Dragonflies with water also gives rise to this meaning to this amazing insect. The Dragonfly’s scurrying flight across water represents an act of going beyond what is on the surface and looking into the deeper implications and aspects of life.
When Dragonfly enters your life begin releasing yourself from unproductive illusions that hold your soul’s progression back. The Dragonfly spirit challenges old habits and concepts that box you in. Transformation is dawning on the horizon.
Generally a creamy translucent white stone, rainbow moonstone features occasional iridescent or multicoloured (especially blue) flashes with transparency that ranges from opaque to semi-translucent. Rainbow moonstone is best seen in natural light for play of colour. Moonstone has been used in jewellery going back to ancient civilisations. The Romans believed moonstone was born from solidified rays of the moon. The Greeks and the Romans associated moonstone with their lunar gods. During the Art Nouveau period in the early 20th century, moonstone became popular with artists and goldsmiths for creating jewellery.
Disclaimer: all of our crystals are ethically sourced, they are fully cleansed with white sage, we infuse them with reiki and they are played over powerful and high vibrational mantras before dispatch. Please note that all crystals, minerals, rock and fossils are a natural product from mother earth and are rarely perfect, this means that we try to capture as many angles on our products as possible.