Pheasant Smudging Fan & Quartz Lazer
- Average Dimensions: 17.5cm
- Tribe: Sioux, Native America
- Feathers: 3 Female Ring-neck Pheasant & Peacock
- Leather: Buffalo
- Material: Copper Wrap & Quartz Lazer
- Made with multiple feathers bound into a leather handle wrapped in copper wire with a crystal set in the handle.
- Uses: Ceremony, Ritual, Smudging and energy body practices.
- Colours, shapes and sizes may slightly vary due to the nature of birds and crystals.
- Each sold separately
- Pheasant Feathers: Prosperity
- Peacock Feathers: Good luck, self assurance, recognition, pride & beauty
- Buffalo Leather: Abundance & Strength
- Made with great power and intention that can be felt as soon as you hold this fan feather.
Feathers and various birds have been used for centuries by many different cultures and for different reasons. Being ceremonial, rituals, cleansing and other spiritual practises. The fine feathers of a bird can collect fragments of energy that you are trying to clear. Native Americans give feathers as gifts, a sign of respect and honour. They even do this as a sign of personal acknowledgements.
Handmade products are sourced ethically by real native or other indigenous tribes, each animal or product that is used has gone through a ceremonial process before, during and after the creation of this tool.