Rose Quartz Yoni Egg Set
- Average Dimensions: Set of 3, Small, medium and large.
- Hardness: 7/10 on the Mohs Scale
- Composition: Silicon Dioxide
- Formula: SiO₂
- Origin: Brazil
- Colour: Pink
- Colours, shapes and sizes vary due to the nature of crystals it may look slightly different than what is shown in the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Unconditional love and infinite peace
- Most important crystal for the heart
- Teaches the true essence of love
- Purifies and opens the heart at all levels
- Brings deep inner healing and self love
- Calming, reassuring and excellent for the use in trauma or crisis
- Attracting love, improving friendships and family relationships
Psychology & Mentally
- Gently warns off negative energy and replaces this with loving vibes
- It strengthens empathy and sensitivity
- Excellent stone for mid life crisis
- Teaches how to self love
- Encourages self forgiveness and acceptance within
- Invokes self trust and self worth
- Emotionally is the finest healer
- Releases unexpressed emotions and heart ache
- Transmuting emotional conditioning that no longer serves you
- It soothes internalised pain and heals deprivation
- Love & Lost, it will comfort your grief
- Releases impurities from the body fluids
- Strengthens the physical heart
- Kidneys and adrenals and alleviates vertigo
- Increases fertility
- Helpful for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Senile Dementia
- Anti-aging, appreciate beauty
- Heart and Thymus Chakra
Where and how to use
- Place by your bed or in the relationship corner of your home, it is affective in drawing love and relationships towards you that it often needs amethyst to calm things down
- Wear especially over the heart and thymus
- Holding rose quartz enhances positive affirmations
- Place rose quartz on the thymus or heart chakra to aid chest and lung problems
Yoni egg is derived from the Sanskrit word, which roughly translates to ‘vagina, womb, Holy Triangle, or Center of origin’. It is the birth of creation and the pinnacle of enlightenment. Yoni egg exercises save the sacral chakra leaks to empower your pelvic floors and Chi energy.
If you are looking for ways to strengthen your pelvic floor, you need exercises that grow the nerves. Using yoni eggs for contracting the muscles doubles your input and strengthens the pelvic floor muscles severely. When you begin to schedule your yoni egg kegel exercises, your nerves, and muscles around the pelvic floor strengths to provide more blood circulation. For men and women, this can cure incontinence and difficulty in climaxing.
The feminine energy of Chi is believed to directly affect your feminine self when used concurrently with yoni eggs. It was a vital part of the earliest users of China were ‘Chi’ was liberated using yoni egg vaginal weightlifting exercises. It is uplifted and run through the other chakras for vitality and virility. When the second chakra in the human body, the sacral is awakened, the life force energy is renewed. It makes your kundalini energy ablaze, driving your enthusiasm, dedication and commitment rocketing up. The same is the reason why, yoni egg exercises can help in preserving the chakra energy you generate as well as moving it upward.
Tantric bonding is the art of bonding on a level of adoration. In this type of intimate exercises, couples worship each other to find a plateau of inner enlightenment and power. From positive affirmations such as mantras to mudras, there are many ways to invigorate the intimacy with yoni eggs for tantra.
Its uses date back to the Ancient Egyptian era and beyond. What's more, some of those traditions are still practised to this day. The power and beauty of this pink gemstone are such that it remains one of the most abundant and desirable items of jewellery in the world, so let's explore the history of Rose Quartz in Ancient Egypt to grasp some understanding of why it has been so popular, not just in ancient and modern-day Egypt, but all across the world. The soft, pink hue was believed to be a powerful symbol of love, romance and beauty, as we can see from the story of the Egyptian goddesses of ancient times.
Disclaimer: all of our crystals are ethically sourced, they are fully cleansed with white sage, we infuse them with reiki and they are played over powerful and high vibrational mantras before dispatch. Please note that all crystals, minerals, rock and fossils are a natural product from mother earth and are rarely perfect, this means that we try to capture as many angles on our products as possible.