Blue Sage & Sweetgrass Braid Smudge Stick
- Average dimensions: 17cm
- Origin: Mexico
- Scent: Sweet
- Colours, shapes and sizes vary due to the nature of this product it may look slightly different as to what is shown in the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Blue sage- Cleansing, removes negative entities and can use to perform an exorcism, banishes, offers spiritual strength
- Sweetgrass - Cleansing, Purifying, Healing, Peace, Native American ceremonial plant & Offering
Smudging is a ceremony practiced by various cultures around the world. This ceremony involves the burning of a smudge stick, which is a bundle of dried herbs, most commonly white sage. The smudging employed by New Age movements is based on a Native American practice known as the Sacred Smoke Bowl Blessing, with smudging being its common name.
How to use
- Prepare to use your smudge stick by simply lighting your smudge stick with matches or a lighter. Open windows to prepare the energy release
- Smoke will start to rise, blow out the fire and then use this lit smudge stick to begin your smudging session around the room, corners and objects, you may also use a bird of prey feather to represent air and blow the smoke in the direction your aiming for
- With intent bring in positive vibes and release any negativity that may be lurking around
- Once you have finished, you may leave this to burn out in a safe dish or abalone shell to stop the smoke, you need to dap the smudge stick into the salt/sand. Close the window to seal the new and fresh vibes
All of our shells, herbs and resins are ethically sourced and display the correct information about authenticity, origins and ethics. The information on this website is for guidance only. No medical claims are made for holistic items and the information given is not intended to act as a substitute for medical treatment. If in any doubt about their use, a qualified holistic practitioner should be consulted. In the context of this website, illness is a dis-ease, the final manifestation of spiritual, environmental, psychological, karmic, emotional or mental imbalance or distress. Healing means bringing mind, body and spirit back into balance and facilitating evolution for the soul, it does not imply a cure.