- Average size: 30g
- Origin: India
- Scent: Sweet
- Colours, shapes and sizes may vary due to the nature of this item it may look slightly different than the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Stimulates the crown chakra
- Enhances meditations
- Useful for rituals
Sandalwood is one of the most expensive woods in the world. It has a long history of use in the spiritual practices of both the East and West. Sandalwood is labor-intensive to propagate, as it requires both a host tree and adequate sunlight to nourish itself. Sandalwood trees can take up to 80 years to reach full maturity. The concentration of scent in the heartwood increases as the tree ages.
How to use:
- Prepare to use your resin by simply lighting your charcoal disk with matches or a lighter. Open windows to prepare the energy release
- Place the sandalwood over the charcoal and the smoke will start to rise
- With intent bring in positive vibes and release any negativity that may be lurking around can be used during therapies and meditation
- Once you have finished, you may leave this to burn out in a safe dish or abalone shell to stop the smoke.
Disclaimer: all of our holistic products are ethically and harvested in traditional manners. Please note that all crystals, minerals, rock and fossils are a natural product from mother earth and are rarely perfect, this means that we try to capture as many angles on our products as possible.