- Average size: 3-4cm
- Hardness: 1-2.5
- Composition: Manganese Silicate
- Formula: 34102
- Origin: Peru
- Colour: Varies in large variety of shades
- Colours, shapes and sizes vary due to the nature of crystals it may look slightly different than shown in the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Soothing, balancing effect while creating a positive, calming energy
- Opens our connection to other planes of existence and encourage a more broadminded and inspired approach to life
- Prepares for changes in life
- promote truth, logic as well as rational
- Aids creative thinking
- Aids with the shaking off of old outdated patterns and habits assisting its owner in finding a more constructive path
- Promotes truth and logic
- Balances the digestive system
- Reducing irritation in skin
How to use
Should be treated with care. Clean soapstone with a soft dry cloth. Wash with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or soft brush. Dry thoroughly. Do not apply harsh cleaning products that can include bleach and acid. Do not use ultrasonic cleaners or steamers.
Soapstone is a metamorphic rock that is composed primarily of talc. It is formed most often in areas of Earth’s crust that are subjected to extreme heat and pressure. Because of its high talc content, soapstone is a relatively soft stone with a Mohs hardness of 1 which makes it easy to carve. It is nonporous, non-absorbent and heat resistant.
All of our crystals are ethically sourced and display the correct information about authenticity, enhanced, dyed or man-made. The information on this website is for guidance only. No medical claims are made for the crystals or incense and the information given is not intended to act as a substitute for medical treatment. If in any doubt about their use, a qualified crystal healing or holistic practitioner should be consulted. In the context of this website, illness is a dis-ease, the final manifestation of spiritual, environmental, psychological, karmic, emotional or mental imbalance or distress. Healing means bringing mind, body and spirit back into balance and facilitating evolution for the soul, it does not imply a cure. In accordance with crystal healing consensus, all stones are referred to as crystals regardless of whether or not they have a crystalline structure.