- Average size: 3-4cm
- Hardness: 1-2.5
- Composition: Manganese Silicate
Mg3 Si4 O10 (OH)2
- Origin: Peru
- Colour: Varies in large variety of shades
- Colours, shapes and sizes vary due to the nature of crystals it may look slightly different than shown in the photograph
- Each sold separately
- Soothing, balancing effect while creating a positive, calming energy
- Opens our connection to other planes of existence and encourage a more broadminded and inspired approach to life
Psychological & Mentally
- Prepares for changes in life
- promote truth, logic as well as rational
- Aids creative thinking
- Aids with the shaking off of old outdated patterns and habits assisting its owner in finding a more constructive path
- Promotes truth and logic
- Balances the digestive system
- Reducing irritation in skin rashes, sun burns and allergies
How to use:
Should be treated with care. Clean soapstone with a soft dry cloth. Wash with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or soft brush. Dry thoroughly. Do not apply harsh cleaning products that can include bleach and acid. Do not use ultrasonic cleaners or steamers.
Soapstone is a metamorphic rock that is composed primarily of talc. It is formed most often in areas of Earth’s crust that are subjected to extreme heat and pressure. Because of its high talc content, soapstone is a relatively soft stone with a Mohs hardness of 1 which makes it easy to carve. It is nonporous, non-absorbent and heat resistant.
Disclaimer: all of our crystals are ethically sourced, they are fully cleansed with white sage, we infuse them with reiki and they are played over powerful and high vibrational mantras before dispatch. Please note that all crystals, minerals, rock and fossils are a natural product from mother earth and are rarely perfect, this means that we try to capture as many angles on our products as possible.