Unscented White Candle
- Average size: Height: 21cm x Width 6.5cm
- Burning Time: 100hours - No smoke, stable flame
- Material: Handmade in indonesia, Cardboard eco-friendly box, Cotton wick, Recycled glass
- Green Palm Certified
- Scent: Honeysuckle and cedar
- Colour: White
- Fair trade, 80% of the workers are female
- Weight 950g
In many traditions in our world, lighting a candle implies a sacred act, which means more than words can say; it is all about gratefulness. From time immemorial, man has been lighting candles in sacred places. Perhaps you would like to start or end your day with this simple ritual - the lighting of a candle with attention for yourself and others.
Do not place in a drafty spot, this will shorten the burning time. Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Place on a heat resistant surface. 100% pure natural
Palm Wax is made from fruit berries of the palm oil tree. This same high quality palm tree oil can be found in hand lotions, shampoos and cosmetics. It’s the purest non-GMO food quality wax. Palm Wax is made just like essential oils simply pressed and distilled. Soy and paraffin candles involve solvent extraction using petroleum chemicals like hexane.